23rd International Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Optimization,
Simulation & Environmental Impact Of Energy Systems
Please already note the up-coming deadlines:
- November 27, 2009: Submission of abstracts
- December 11, 2009: Acceptance of abstracts
- March 1, 2010: Submission of full-length papers for review
- April 13, 2010: Pre-registration date
- Development, application and teaching of methods in: Basic and applied thermodynamics; thermoeconomics and environomics; Simulation, improvement and optimization of energy conversion systems; Process design, analysis and integration of thermal and chemical systems; Diagnostic and control of thermal systems; Environmental impact and sustainability of energy systems.
- Relevant physical systems Conventional and advanced power plants; Polygeneration and District heating/cooling systems; New technologies in heat pumps, refrigeration and air conditioning; New technologies for electricity (co)generation; Industrial process plants; Energy storage; Carbon Capture and Storage; Hydrogen and natural gas technologies; Biomass conversion systems; Energy conversion systems for transportation; Water Desalination and Treatment.
- Focus points Technology, environmental and economical aspects of biofuels and other renewable energies (biomass, geothermal, thermal solar); Fuel cells systems; Heat pumps and Organic Rankine Cycles.
Werb site : http://www.ecos2010.ch