EUROTHERM SEMINAR n° 93
Thermal energy storage and transportation: materials, systems and applications
16-18 November 2011
Bordeaux Campus, FRANCE
EUROTHERM Web Site: http://termserv.casaccia.enea.it/eurotherm
Seminar Web Site: http://eurotherm-sem93.u-bordeaux.fr
Main topics include :
- Improved and new phase change materials.
- Materials/reactions for thermo-chemical and chemical storage.
- Advanced fluids for thermal energy storage and transportation.
- Multiphysics and coupled phenomena.
- Reliable methods for testing and characterization.
- Numerical modelling, from the molecular scale to the macroscopic scale.
- Advanced storage systems: transfers intensification, testing methods, performance assessment, modelling and design.
- Applications, demonstration projects: seasonal solar thermal storage, cogeneration and trigeneration, building cooling, district heating, industrial waste heat, concentrated solar power, etc.